Sunday, May 11, 2014

Meet The Characters Of The DragonStar Duology by Kyra Dune

Kyra Dune's fantasy novels can be purchased on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00A5WOHGQ

Kyra Dune's Website http://kyradune.weebly.com/
Kyra Dune On Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5350164.Kyra_Dune


"DragonStar (excerpt)" by KyraDune - "…"
DAGEN

“Hey, old man, your favorite little thief is home.”





HALBERT
“Give you walking nightmares, kid?”



JES
“They look like haunts.”


CASSIA

“Do we have a deal, or should I shove this thing back into your mouth?”





MAJUL

“I put a slug in my own brother with this pistol. Don’t think I won’t do the same to you.”




SHADEL
“You look worried, my boy.”


MARSIDA
“Tell me, Dagen, have you been having any strange dreams, awake or asleep, since you put that amulet around your neck? Dreams in which you seem to be somebody else?”



MADDUKE
“When I created the Dragonstar I never imagined it would one day wind up in the hands of a child.”



BADAN
"You cannot prevail against me, boy.”


ROPHEL
"The boy stumbled out of the woods empty handed, rambling about something he’d seen. Something with green eyes from which he had fled.”



IZET
“A Keeper can die as can any mortal,”

FINN
“You know, of all the people who’ve wanted to kill me over the years, you are the only one who ever got this close.”


BOLO
“What’s a little scrunt like you doing at The Market?”

HARK
“My brother told you not to lie, you scrummy little street rat.”



AGRIVA
“You said he was a young man, Izet. This is hardly more than a boy.”



DURKIN
“I didn’t believe in the gods either, kid, so you can only imagine my surprise to find that I was the reincarnation of one.



KAIMON
“The memories be meant to help you, boy.”



NAGANDI
“Can you not refrain from brandishing that weapon about?”



DAGAL
“It’s lucky for you that some of us are more magical than others.”



AZIRAL
“If Badan escapes his prison, it will be doom upon the world.”





Kyra Dune, fantasy fiction author  http://kyradune.weebly.com/









Kyra Dune was born in Oklahoma, but spent most of her life travelling with her family. She is the author of more than a dozen fantasy novels, including: Shadow of the Dragon, Elfblood, and Firebrand. As a child, her favorite stories were those that told of ordinary children being whisked away to magical lands. She has yet to find her own secret wardrobe or rabbit hole, but she hasn’t given up the search. You never know what might be waiting over the next rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment