Thursday, January 23, 2014

Book Review: Terra Vonnel and The Skulls Of Aries by D.C. Akers




BLURB

Terra Vonnel and the Skulls of Aries; a thrilling high-seas adventure seen through the eyes of seventeen year old pirate Terra Vonnel, better known as the Sea Vixen. The roguish, yet charming girl has finally found one of the legendary Skulls of Aries, the greatest mystery known to man. With time running out she must now steal the remaining Skull from her vicious vampire nemesis, Count Dragos, and travel to Mount Aries to unlock the Gate of Monticule, which holds the Orb of Time.

But what the Sea Vixen and her valiant crew do not know is something waits for them in the shadows of Mount Aries- something so unimaginable that no one has lived to tell about it. Full of excitement, the Skulls of Aries is an epic, breathtaking voyage packed with suspense-filled adventure, sword-clashing action, mystery and unforgettable characters!


4 STARS

My Review


Terra Vonnel and The Skulls of Aries is an action packed pirate adventure full of swashbuckling adventure and danger. From the deck of a magical ship on the high seas, to a cave where a fabulous treasure awaits, this story is nonstop excitement that will leave you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next.


I absolutely love Terra. She is exactly what a pirate should be, fierce, strong, determined, and ruthless. She knows what she wants and she'll stop at nothing to get it. My only complaint with this story is the length. It's so short and I'm just dying to see what happens next. So far I haven't been able to find a sequel, so I'm not sure whether there's going to be one. With the ending it could sort of go either way. But I'll keep my eyes open and if I see another Terra adventure I'll be sure to pick it up.


If you like dashing pirates and breathtaking excitement, then I highly recommend this book.


AMAZON

http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Science-fiction-Paranormal-Mystery-ebook/dp/B003ZK5PXY/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390512317&sr=1-1&keywords=terra+vonnel+by+a+c+akers

No comments:

Post a Comment